legalising drugs

Argue about anything under the sun, or over it or in it...

legalising drugs

Postby curly-cherry » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:22 pm

does any body else think it would be unbeleiveably stupid to legalise drugs like heroin and cocaine...so that addicts can get them on perscription? fair enough it would probably reduce the amount of drug related deaths but i still think it is silly....any1 else
curly-cherry
Beginner

Re: legalising drugs

Postby bgjohn » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:22 pm

curly-cherry wrote:does any body else think it would be unbeleiveably stupid to legalise drugs like heroin and cocaine...so that addicts can get them on perscription? fair enough it would probably reduce the amount of drug related deaths but i still think it is silly....any1 else

I say Legalize drugs, Tax the shit out of them and if a bunch of yuppie bastards O.D. it will improve the gene pool!
JM :arrow:
bgjohn
Beginner

Postby C'mon » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:10 am

Pot? Why not? Sell it in the liquor stores with the booze. 8) The "hard" stuff? Nope! No good can come of that plan. Those friggin' junkies could even screw up a "gimme" kinda set up like that anyway. :roll:
C'mon
Beginner

Postby Ch33z3x » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:34 am

bgjohn wrote:
curly-cherry wrote:does any body else think it would be unbeleiveably stupid to legalise drugs like heroin and cocaine...so that addicts can get them on perscription? fair enough it would probably reduce the amount of drug related deaths but i still think it is silly....any1 else

I say Legalize drugs, Tax the shit out of them and if a bunch of yuppie bastards O.D. it will improve the gene pool!

I concur
Ch33z3x
Beginner

Postby Sabin » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 am

If the idiots want it, they're gonna get it. Why do you think there's been well over a million drug arrests this year alone?! http://www.drugsense.org/wodclock.htm Those are just the fools that get caught, by the way.

Legalizing drugs by method of prescription is as likely to attract new candidates to drug abuse as crapping on a dead carcass is likely to attract more flies! Harsh reality? Yes. Truth? Unfortunately.
Sabin
Beginner

Postby C'mon » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:28 am

You're probably right with that. I don't doubt it at all. I still disagree with making it any easier for them to get. These are the ones I believe can be saved...from their self destructive ways.
C'mon
Beginner

Postby stratplayer » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:22 am

bgjohn wrote:

your damn spiffy, i hope that they do just so i can watch some of these asshole fall down foaming at the mouth because theyre too stupid to take safe amounts and not unintentional hotshots
stratplayer
Beginner

Return to Other debates