opinionated

Argue about anything under the sun, or over it or in it...

opinionated

Postby whoareya » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:05 pm

yes i am hit me with somthing as i realy am tierd and desperate to be putting my views accross
whoareya
Beginner

Postby whoareya » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:09 pm

i will tell you somthing thats been geting on my tits of late... americans!

why do they think the sun shines right out there arse?
whoareya
Beginner

Postby C'mon » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:06 am

Hello dear, I was wondering when you say Americans do you mean those from the United States or all of North America?
C'mon
Beginner

Postby Dateeno » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:40 pm

In any case that is a racist comment, you are grouping every "American" as to be identical in personality.
Dateeno
Beginner

Postby madworld » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:02 pm

Dateeno wrote:In any case that is a racist comment, you are grouping every "American" as to be identical in personality.

Oh everyone does that to some extent. In fact I just did it then when I said 'everyone'. Grouping people together is how we cope with the knowledge that there are several billion more people on this planet than we could ever hope to meet and know individually. It is simply not possible to treat them all as individuals so we find ways to group them, whether its by race, gender, sexuality or whatever.
madworld
Beginner

Re: opinionated

Postby thewilly » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:03 pm

i think americans are terrible. every one ive met has been ignorant, obese and arrogant. this is just a generalisation.... but the americans as a people voted the government they have in..... which makes them all unintelligent idiots anyways... lookk what theyve done to the world!!!!
thewilly
Beginner

Postby C'mon » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:41 am

Again I ask for the distinction between the United States Of American and North American. :roll:
C'mon
Beginner

Postby Johngo4 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:59 am

thewilly wrote:i think americans are terrible. every one ive met has been ignorant, obese and arrogant. this is just a generalisation.... but the americans as a people voted the government they have in..... which makes them all unintelligent idiots anyways... lookk what theyve done to the world!!!!
Firstly, learn to spell. Secondly, get off your ass and look at some of the good things Americans (meaning citizens of the U.S.A, I know bugger all about Canada) have done for the world. True, the US have produced its share of pricks but who hasn't? England had Magaret Thatcher, France had napoleon. Even New Zealand produced Winston Peters (A racist anti-immigration bastard if you haven't heard of him). But the Us has also produced people like Al Gore and Martin luther king. And just under half of the US population didn't vote in the current government. And the vote was quite possibly rigged.
Johngo4
Beginner

Return to Other debates