Homosexuals (For or Against)

Argue about anything under the sun, or over it or in it...

Re: Homosexuals (For or Against)

Postby Mike » Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:08 am

I see
Mike
Beginner

Postby damostat » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:46 am

Mike wrote:I see

No more to say? Hmm, well I do hope I've opened your eyes to my side of the story. It's the least I want.
damostat
Beginner

Postby Mike » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:22 pm

No, I definitely listened to what you said and it actually did change my view of homosexuality somewhat. Everybody's different including homosexuals. You see I'm normally against homosexuality, not a homophobic or anything like that, I just don't believe its natural. But you're explanation I can actually accept. You are on an emotional/spiritual level as far as your orientation. Whereas I can't stand the homosexuals who flamboyantly proclaim "We were born that way" because the truth is nobody knows how they're born, we aren't self-aware until three or four years old. I can respect how you feel. It's admirable.

I know I couldn't try a man because of zero sexual desire but...
I suggest if you have sexual urges towards women you should definitely give it a go before you die, it's fun as hell, but that's my personal opinion as well. But I can see that you enjoy a more intellectual intimacy. But still if you have feelings don't limit yourself. And from my personal experience I also know that there are plenty of guys I can hang out with but very very few women. It's just how it is 95% of women are bitches. That's a scientific law.
Mike
Beginner

Postby damostat » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:10 am

Mike wrote:No, I definitely listened to what you said and it actually did change my view of homosexuality somewhat. Everybody's different including homosexuals. You see I'm normally against homosexuality, not a homophobic or anything like that, I just don't believe its natural. But you're explanation I can actually accept. You are on an emotional/spiritual level as far as your orientation. Whereas I can't stand the homosexuals who flamboyantly proclaim "We were born that way" because the truth is nobody knows how they're born, we aren't self-aware until three or four years old. I can respect how you feel. It's admirable.

I know I couldn't try a man because of zero sexual desire but...
I suggest if you have sexual urges towards women you should definitely give it a go before you die, it's fun as hell, but that's my personal opinion as well. But I can see that you enjoy a more intellectual intimacy. But still if you have feelings don't limit yourself. And from my personal experience I also know that there are plenty of guys I can hang out with but very very few women. It's just how it is 95% of women are bitches. That's a scientific law.

Oh don't you worry, I will at least have one experience with a woman. But I'm currently in a relationship with someone and I feel it will last quite a while. It's true, I can't stand those type of homosexuals either to be honest. It really is about experiences and just the general attraction you have towards someone. I mean, my first experience with a guy was when I was about 12 or so and that really opened my eyes to the gay side of things. Again, here's a message to all homophobics. If you see someone who's gay (even if flamboyant), leave them alone if you don't like them. They are how they are and nothing you say will change that. I'm very glad I could convince you about this Mike. You don't have to be attracted to men to understand why our side is. It's that strong little emotion, Love.
damostat
Beginner

Postby C'mon » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:38 am

And that strong little urge...sex. :roll: When I was single I used to thank homosexuals, not ridicule them. Each gay guy was one less competitor for female attention. :lol:
C'mon
Beginner

Postby Alexander » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:36 am

Dateeno wrote:Earlier today i watched some wierd homosexual make a video on youtube (Link is below) about how much abuse they receive on youtube.

To this i can only reply that they should not advertise being gay, i personally am against homosexuality.

I find that it is un-natural, un-ethical and it disturbs me. I think that we are made how we are for a reason and we should not fight or twist this. For anyone who thinks that i only beleive this for gays, your wrong i also think that it is wrong for any race, man woman boy or girl.

The simple fact that men do not have the natural organs to mate with other males sum's it up for me but apparently not to others, i have found alot of "gays" etc.. i have met are extremely uneasy about their sexuality. Also alot of these people have had a disturbing life style which "Could" have led to their sexuality.

This also leads to my suspicions of homosexuals mental health (NOT meaning all) as i have found some of the gays i have met have been socialy demeaning and particually unstable in their lifestyle.

Please try not to be offended as this is only my oppinion and i do not wish to insult, offend or change anybody in any way shape or form.

The person who posted this video which braught this to my attention has been printed by the media as "mentaly unstable" and nothing more than a little boy seeking attention, i think this is a pretty harsh statement but after watching... pffft the 20 videos he has posted it starts to make sense.

"Chris Crocker" Also starred on Maury Show

CLICK HERE

If you read the comments underneath the video you will understand the hate he is talking about, but also there is arguing in general which leads to my assumption that the whole subject on "gays" brings alot of feelings to the surface revealing alot about people in general

Well I am not so sure about the unnatural thing since Homosexuality is actually found in the animal kingdom:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual ... in_animals

So far I've come across is 3 reasons for Homosexuality:

First, the human brain if created "genderless" has its developing in the fetus, or so they say. Eventually the mother lets go huge amounts of either testosterone if its a male or estrogen if its a female. With this hormones the brains begin to shape and create the differences between the sexes.

One of the many differences is sexual orentation. There is something inside the brain that makes men like tits and women cock.

The theory goes that sometimes the mothers body fucks up, and gives out the wrong chemicals for the fetus, thus created a man in a womens body and viceversa.

Another would be child development. Has we grow depending
Alexander
Beginner

Postby krimsonphoenix » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:02 am

Sometimes, it's just all about who you love.

I do know that some homosexuals always feel different, even as a child. They get crushes on other children of the same gender, but they will keep it to themselves. They tend to hide these feelings because society has deemed it as unacceptable.

Is homosexuality natural? Nothing we do in today's society is natural. I do know that homosexuality has existed for a very long time. It isn't something that anyone created for the millennium. Take a look at ancient Egyptians, ancient Greeks...yes, it is natural. It isn't something one can alter, it isn't something that can be cured, and it isn't something that anyone should have to feel ashamed for.
krimsonphoenix
Beginner

Postby mbtshoes » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:59 am

Yes,I agree with you!In order to achieve the most Justice we will need to be able to achieve the maximum amount of freedom. As John Locke puts it, the natural property of man is freedom, that we are all born with the self-evident truth that freedom is the proper order of things. Therefore, in order to achieve the maximum freedom, we must not limit anyone from being able to choose to be homosexual or not
mbtshoes
Beginner

Postby dougie777 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:41 am

One thing I have to say is that first, you are entitled to not have to see homosexual relations and to not have it paraded in your face, however, you do not have the right to tell them that they are not allowed to do so in private. Second, you said that it's not natural, but if they were made to be that way, then it must have been intended by some form of nature.
dougie777
Beginner

Postby GreyWolf » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:43 am

I think that everyone is free to do what he wants so long that that don't dammages other people, i personally find disgusting the idea to go with other men (without offense), but I am I, and world is funny because its different, so if two men are attract by each other, and they do "things" together with mutual consense, then there is no problem for me, hey common we have fun with girls and they with other men, so ?
I am for maximum freedom in any camp, i am not religious, they caused too many wars (but men find also many other reasons to make war), still today, and i don't belive in fairy tales (pardon for the comparision), but hey this don't means that i don't respect who belives in his or her religion.
GreyWolf
Beginner

Previous

Return to Other debates