About this site

Go on moan, I dare you.

About this site

Postby adman » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:26 pm

The argument clinic has been around for a couple of years in its previous incarnation, unfortunately for much of that time it has been home to a large number of spambots and black hat SEO types who have used it to get huge amounts of links to their own crappy sites in order to boost their search engine rankings. These people will hereafter be referred to as 'arseholes'.

In their quest for total search engine domination these arseholes filled up the venerable argument clinic with tens of thousands of fake posts each generally consisting of nothing more enthralling than a link to see some old slapper who looks a bit like 'that bird off the telly'.

Now, I have to hold my hands up and admit that I could have done more to prevent this happening in the first place. But I didnt, I was busy, I had other things to do... for a year... but now I am putting it to rights. The clinic is back! Brand new forums, a complete ban on spam and nothing but good honest arguing from now on.

So please, sign up and join in the biggest mass-debate ever because contrary to popular belief mass-debating is a fun, sociable activity anyone can enjoy. It improves your social skils, brings you into contact with a wide range of people and you may even learn something!
adman
Site Admin

Re: About this site

Postby Dateeno » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:06 am

adman wrote: These people will hereafter be referred to as 'arseholes'.

HAHAHA. nicely said :D
Dateeno
Beginner

Return to Comment on the site