CLIMATE CONVENTION

'If I was in charge things would be different...'

CLIMATE CONVENTION

Postby average_dude126 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:51 pm

the media was all over ther climate convention in copenhagen a few weeks back and then nothing, i can't seem to remember anyone standing up and saying "WE have come to the conclusion that this needs to be done ECT" that sentence only identifies the problem and i still heard no one say it can someone enlighten me, no wait . don't. i don't wanna hear that they've fucked it up!!!
average_dude126
Beginner

Re: CLIMATE CONVENTION

Postby nintedox » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:25 am

I thought they did ok. I'm no expert but it must be difficult for all these countries to come to an agreement when all of their economies are so differently balanced within the world market. If you were poor and desperate in the street (China, India..) would you except a lift in a V8 (U.S.A, UK) so you could get some food? The worlds gonna burn anyhow so we may as well just enjoy what's left of it. If I'd have had kids I may feel different but I'm not planning on bringing up a handful of pointless kids just so they can go up in smoke. Seems a bit selfish when I don't know what's going to happen. Maybe if everyone stopped popping out kids on a whim just to satisfy their own base instincts and actually dedicated some will power into bringing this situation into a controllable state we would have a chance but all I see is single mum's extolling their human (retarded, selfish and thoughtless) rights and families who think that having 5 kids is fine because they can afford to school them properly, immigration laws not allowing tax payers to reap any benefits of their taxes and a handful of social outcasts making decisions that we are completely unaware of! Call me old fashioned but if I'm asked to buy into something then I like to know what I'm buying and who's buying it for me! For fucks sake! Tick Tock Tick Tock......YAWN XX
nintedox
Beginner

Return to Politics