2012 End of the World Stupidities.

So who is this God person anyway?

2012 End of the World Stupidities.

Postby iwork247 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:55 am

I don't understand why so many people believe that the end of the world is in 2012! There is no way anyone, (especially humans) can prove that. Those that do believe are ignorants that desperately want to believe everything they tell them. I dislike when they want to fill other people's thoughts with those stupidities. Only God knows when the world will end, and when it comes we won't even notice it. Hence, there is not a chance, or even a tiny percentage the world will end in 2012.

So, what do you guys think? I want to hear everyone's opinion. Sorry if I unintentionally offended someone; is just that i'm sick and tired of hearing all this nonsense.
iwork247
Beginner

Re: 2012 End of the World Stupidities.

Postby superman » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Some people seem to believe it because of the nonsense with the Mayan calendar ending in 2012. They didn't end their calendar in 2012 because they though the world was going to end FFS! They ended it there because it had to end somewhere, when you buy a calendar in a shop it usually only runs til the end of the year, that doesn't mean the world is going to end at the end of every year! Some people are just muppets...
superman
Beginner

Return to Religion